Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome Motherhood


So, as you may see my blog theme has changed quite a few times. That is because my life has changed quite a few times. I haven't looked at this blog in a long time and only opened it up today to post some baby pictures for the mamas group I am part of. Yes, the mamas group. I am a mother now. On my return from sailing I fell in love with my now husband and we made a move to Boulder for me to pursue a masters in Somatic Pyschology. However, my studies were interruped by a wonderful, although unexpected surprise...pregnancy. Although not really a surprise since Akshay and I were very much in love. So, now I sit here with a 3 month old baby and a whole other perspective on life. Not sure if I am up for blogging about the trials and triumphs of motherhood, but I do know that I want to return to one of my life long passions: photography. Since I have enjoyed photographing my son, I thought maybe I can begin to offer my talent to others while fufilling myself at the same time. Above I have posted some of my favorite photographs thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment