Thursday, March 12, 2009

29th Birthday Mission:"Grab 29 Asses"

I just had my 29th Birthday on Monday here in Key West. Yvonne(crewmate) and I went out for a casual night on the town and started the night at Hogsbreath for live music and good food. Since our table faced the stage, we had view of everyone's backside and this turned into a conversation about different types "ass" and how the pants can either hide or accentuate a person's ass. We started thinking we should do reseach on the subjet and that turned into the idea that my birthday mission should be to grab 29 asses. I was a bit timid at first and didn't like the idea of grabbing without asking first and so I asked each person very kindly "Excuse me, would you mind if I grabbed your ass?" I could not believe how many men did not ask why or say no....they simply turned around and allowed me to take hold of one cheek and smile for the picture. I was astonished that they were not offended and only one person out of 29 said no....he was on duty "Key West Rescue Squad" and said there were too many people around according to him. But he did say that I could grab his ass later when he got off work. =) The best part of the whole experience was that not only was it fun for me and Yvonne, but it brought joy to everyone we encountered. They actually felt honored that we chose them for my mission. This silly little stunt, showed me how good it makes people feel to be noticed, even if its for something like this. I met more interesting, kind, and fun people in one night than I could imagine. Below are the photos...


First Ass of the night....Petty Cab Ass







Old Man Ass











BONUS: Listening to Ass












Taxi Cab 1 Ass..check out his expression












Taxi Cab 2 Ass(also known as Family Man Ass).We held up traffic for this shot












Random Guy Ass












Chick Ass...she saw me grab random guy and wanted her's grabbed, too












Security Ass












Cop Ass....heehee, he had no idea.











Musician Ass...he thought I was making a song request..."Can I grab you ass, please?"













Two in one Ass. Also BONUS:Hugging Ass











No see um Ass. He was sitting down when I made my selection












Bartender Ass












Sacrificial Ass. His wife volunteered him








Surprise bare ass! Didn't see that one coming.








Spring Break Guys Ass. Not enough hands, had to use a foot, too













Butt Crack Ass








Innocent Ass












Lonely Ass. I thought he was going to say No, but he was surprisingly cooperative














Football Player Ass













Staff Ass. Just kept on working like it was a normal occurance.












Reluctant Ass. He didn't see the humor in it, but didn't say No.












Bum Ass...he was especially delighted with my request.












Drummer Ass. He saw the bum ass grab and wanted his ass grabbed, too.









Spread-um Ass. He was at the crime scene as was willing to play the part.













Rescue Squad Ass. BONUS: "No you cannot grab my ass"












Pet and Grab Ass. This was my personal favorite












Pirate Ass...another favorite













Bearded Ass or Blurry Ass














Illegal Ass. Didn't ask permission for this grab.



BONUS: Triple Ass Grab










Inspirational Ass. Also a BONUS:Kiss Ass.

This was the ass that we saw at the begining of the night who started the whole conversation. I saw him 4 hours later and asked "Could I please kiss your ass, because it inspired my birthday mission and is the reason we have had such a fun night?" He was very pleased to know his ass could have had such an effect. =)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Kristen, thank you for the giggles! I got such a kick out of all of the pictures. Happy birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOO funny! I'm glad you're having such a great trip!

    love,
    tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gawd, I am laughing! You are too funny, looks like a fun birthday Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH you are awesome!! You made me laugh when I really needed to!!!! How much fun! You could grb my ass, and call it sassy ass! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely priceless!

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete